- Jungli Maas
- Moong Dal Halwa
- Mawa Misri
- Lal Maas
- Kesar Murg
- Jungli Maas
- Safed Maas
- Jaipur ki Gajak
- Gatte Ki Sabji
- Dal Bati
- Kerala - God's Own Country
- Rajasthan Heritage Tour
- Sikkim Delight Tour
- Jewels Of Rajasthan Tour
- The Treasures of India & Nepal
- Temple and Spices Tour
- Best Of Two Cultures (Karnataka & Kerala)
- Backwater Beach Tours Kerala
- Golden Triangle Tour with Ajanta and Ellora
- Enchanting Kerala Tour
- Colourful Heritage Tour of Rajasthan
- Classical North India with Nepal
- Classical North India Tour
- Exotic Kerala Tour
- Rajasthan Forts And Palaces Tour
- Exotic South India Tour with Backwaters of Kerala
- Golden Triangle with Ranthambore Tour
- Golden Triangle Tour 5-6
This is one of the famous non vegetarian recipe of Rajasthan. Jungli Maas or Jungli Maas Samosa is a recipe made from meat and butter or oil. It is very easy to prepare and does not take longer time. It can be easily prepared at home giving you an opportunity to invite guests at home for a delicious treat. The ingredients are given below and also the method of preparation. Try out today and taste the flavour of Rajasthan.
A smoked flavored hunter’s meat
Chunks of boneless lamb cooked on slow wood fire with red chilies, ghee and whole garam masala. Originally cooked in clay pots over dying ambers of a camp fire. The meat is cooked in its own juices.
- Clarified butter or oil
- Whole red chillies
- Salt to taste
- It does not take you long to prepare Jungli Maas. Begin with heating the clarified butter in a pan. Add pieces of meat of to it. 10 minutes later, add red chillies and salt according to the taste.
- Frequently add water. Make a balance between frying and boiling of the meat. Perform both activities simultaneously. Once the meat becomes tender, dray the water.
- Jungli Maas is ready to eat. Serve it hot.