- Fort Rajwada Hotel, A Luxury Hotel In Jaisalmer Has An Excellent View Of The Golden Fort Of Jaisalmer....
- Kerala - God's Own Country
- Rajasthan Heritage Tour
- Sikkim Delight Tour
- Jewels of Rajasthan Tour
- The Treasures of India & Nepal
- Temple and Spices Tour
- Best Of Two Cultures (Karnataka & Kerala)
- Backwater Beach Tours Kerala
- Golden Triangle Tour with Ajanta and Ellora
- Enchanting Kerala Tour
- Colourful Heritage Tour of Rajasthan
- Classical North India with Nepal
- Classical North India Tour
- Exotic Kerala Tour
- Rajasthan Forts and Palaces Tour
- Exotic South India Tour with Backwaters of Kerala
- Golden Triangle with Ranthambore Tour
- Golden Triangle Tour 5-6
Hotel Fort Rajwada Jaisalmer
Fort Rajwada Hotel, A Luxury Hotel In Jaisalmer Has An Excellent View Of The Golden Fort Of Jaisalmer And Is Made In The Typical Architectural Style Of Jaisalmer With Yellow Sandstone.
Like other buildings in Jaisalmer, the Fort Rajwada is also made of yellow sandstone. Situated opposite the famous Golden Fort or Sonar Kila of Jaisalmer, Fort Rajwada hotel is extremely popular with celebrities. The interior decoration at Fort Rajwada hotel has been done by well known opera designer Ms. Stephanie Engeln.
A big property, it has 91 deluxe rooms and 4 suites spread over 20 acres of land. It is located at 4 kms from the Jaisalmer Airport. The property has exquisite stone carvings and Jharokhas reminiscent of the royal past of Rajasthan. As a luxury hotel, Hotel Fort Rajwada has all standard amenities like beautifully done up rooms, attached bathroom, 24 hours hot & cold running water, satellite television and telephone. It also has a swimming pool, tennis court, book shop, health club, Doctor on call and a beauty parlour as well as ayurvedic massages.
Dining at Hotel Fort Rajwada includes Rajasthani, Indian and European cuisines. Both the restaurants and the bar at the hotel have an excellent view of Jaisalmer’s Golden Fort.
Roopal is a multi cuisine restaurant and also a coffee shop that is open round the clock.
Sonal is its larger restaurant that serves authentic Rajasthani fare. Its interiors bring alive the romance of the desert.
Paatu is the bar that has a 16th century ambience.
There is also a pool side barbeque at Hotel Fort Rajwada. The hotel provides facilities for picnics at scenic spots, Camel & Jeep Safaris and private excursions to view the local sights & wildlife.