- Hotel Ajit Bhawan, A Heritage Palace Resort In Jodhpur Rajasthan Is India’s First Heritage Palace Resort....
- Kerala - God's Own Country
- Rajasthan Heritage Tour
- Sikkim Delight Tour
- Jewels of Rajasthan Tour
- The Treasures of India & Nepal
- Temple and Spices Tour
- Best Of Two Cultures (Karnataka & Kerala)
- Backwater Beach Tours Kerala
- Golden Triangle Tour with Ajanta and Ellora
- Enchanting Kerala Tour
- Colourful Heritage Tour of Rajasthan
- Classical North India with Nepal
- Classical North India Tour
- Exotic Kerala Tour
- Rajasthan Forts and Palaces Tour
- Exotic South India Tour with Backwaters of Kerala
- Golden Triangle with Ranthambore Tour
- Golden Triangle Tour 5-6
Hotel Ajit Bhawan Jodhpur
Hotel Ajit Bhawan, A Heritage Palace Resort In Jodhpur Rajasthan Is India’s First Heritage Palace Resort And Home To Jodhpur’s Royal Family.
Hotel Ajit Bhawan was built for Maharaja Sir Ajit Singhji Rathore, the younger brother of Maharaj Umaid Sinhji of the erstwhile Jodhpur state. India’s first heritage porpery, a part of Ajit Bhawan is still occupied by the royal family. Hotel Ajit Bhawan has an enviable collection of vintage cars, including the Chevrolets 1936, 1939 and 1948, Buick Super 1948, a Buick Sedan 1948 and a Ford 1934.
With Six Suites, Ten Luxury Tents and Fifty Eight well appointed rooms, all reflecting the Raj splendour, Hotel AJit Bhawan can cater to the requirements of the most discerning traveler. All rooms come with telephone lines, TV, Mini Bars, Air Conditioning and traditional charm. Antiques and photographs from the family archives create an ambience more reminiscent of a private home than a hotel. Hotel Ajit Bhawan is located just 3 km from the city’s airport.
Standard facilities include an outdoor pool, fitness centre, health club, and live entertainment. The hotel has wi-fi and all other mod-cons.
As can be expected from a heritage property like The Ajit Bhawan, it prides itself on its food. The Garden Restaurant, the Lounge Bar, the Dhani and the Jodhpur Cafe; promise to make dining here a memorable experience with a choice of traditional flavours of Rajasthan and India as well as dishes from around the world. In-room dining is also available.