- Hawa Mahal, Jaipur -Rajasthan
- Palace on Wheels
- Fairs and Festivals
- Forts and Palaces
- Wildlife Sanctuaries
- Heritage Hotels
- Adventure and Sports
- Kerala - God's Own Country
- Rajasthan Heritage Tour
- Sikkim Delight Tour
- Jewels Of Rajasthan Tour
- The Treasures of India and Nepal
- Temple and Spices Tour
- Best Of Two Cultures (Karnataka & Kerala)
- Backwater Beach Tours Kerala
- Golden Triangle Tour with Ajanta and Ellora
- Enchanting Kerala Tour
- Colourful Heritage Tour of Rajasthan
- Classical North India with Nepal
- Classical North India Tour
- Exotic Kerala Tour
- Rajasthan Forts and Palaces Tour
- Exotic South India Tour with Backwaters of Kerala
- Golden Triangle with Ranthambore Tour
- Golden Triangle Tour 5-6
Attractions of Rajasthan
Rajasthan is a kaleidoscopic place. There are not just 1 or 2 or a few attractions to choose from, there are multitudes of them in very town and city. Choosing the Rajasthan attractions is a pleasant and fulfilling task for the traveller.
There are various ways of going about selecting the attractions of Rajasthan. While palaces and royal heritage of Rajasthan are a must experience, it also has plenty of other attractions like wildlife, safaris, camping and religion based travel.
A multi city tour covering major destinations like Mandawa, Khimsar, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Kumbhalgarh, Samode, Udaipur, Bharatpur and Agra will give your fill of luxury palaces, architectural wonders and wildlife of Rajasthan.
If more interested in the royal history of Rajasthan as well as traditional and religious India, then you must visit Ranakpur, Pushkar, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaipur, Orchha, Khajuraho, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri and Varanasi.
If a wildlife buff, then Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Ranthambore, Pushkar, Fatehpur Sikri, Jodhpur, Udaipur and Mumbai will give not just the wildlife of the jungle, you also get to see the Forts and Palaces of Rajasthan at these destinations.