- Hotel Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- Kerala - God's Own Country
- Rajasthan Heritage Tour
- Sikkim Delight Tour
- Jewels of Rajasthan Tour
- The Treasures of India & Nepal
- Temple and Spices Tour
- Best Of Two Cultures (Karnataka & Kerala)
- Backwater Beach Tours Kerala
- Golden Triangle Tour with Ajanta and Ellora
- Enchanting Kerala Tour
- Colourful Heritage Tour of Rajasthan
- Classical North India with Nepal
- Classical North India Tour
- Exotic Kerala Tour
- Rajasthan Forts and Palaces Tour
- Exotic South India Tour with Backwaters of Kerala
- Golden Triangle with Ranthambore Tour
- Golden Triangle Tour 5-6
Rajasthan Heritage Hotels
The Lake Palace Udaipur is truly one of the wonders of Rajasthan. Built in the 17th century, it is one of the most luxurious and favoured hotels in India...
Devi Garh Fort Palace Near Udaipur Rajasthan Is An All Suite Heritage Hotel With Luxurious Amenities Of The 21st Century.
The fort palace of Devi Garh is on the outskirts of Udaipur...
Hotel Umaid Bhawan Palace is a gleaming palace made of golden yellow sandstone. Designed by the famous Edwardian architect Henry Lanchester...
Hotel Ajit Bhawan was built for Maharaja Sir Ajit Singhji Rathore, the younger brother of Maharaj Umaid Sinhji of the erstwhile Jodhpur state. India’s first heritage porpery...
Fort Rajwada Hotel, A Luxury Hotel In Jaisalmer Has An Excellent View Of The Golden Fort Of Jaisalmer And Is Made In The Typical Architectural Style Of Jaisalmer With Yellow Sandstone....
Rambagh Palace Is Also Called The Jewel Of Jaipur. Home To The Royals Of Jaipur Rajasthan For Nearly Two Centuries, It Is Now A Heritage Hotel Offering An Experience Of The Finest...
A Grand Heritage Palace, Shiv Niwas is now a heritage hotel that has been carefully restored. It is the winner of several awards like 'Heritage Award for Excellence' in 1997-98...