- Darrah Wildlife Sanctuary, Kota
- Kerala - God's Own Country
- Rajasthan Heritage Tour
- Sikkim Delight Tour
- Jewels of Rajasthan Tour
- The Treasures of India & Nepal
- Temple and Spices Tour
- Best Of Two Cultures (Karnataka and Kerala)
- Backwater Beach Tours Kerala
- Golden Triangle Tour with Ajanta and Ellora
- Enchanting Kerala Tour
- Colourful Heritage Tour of Rajasthan
- Classical North India with Nepal
- Classical North India Tour
- Exotic Kerala Tour
- Rajasthan Forts and Palaces Tour
- Exotic South India Tour with Backwaters of Kerala
- Golden Triangle with Ranthambore Tour
- Golden Triangle Tour 5-6
Darrah wildlife Sanctuary
Darrah Wildlife Sanctuary, A Tourist Attraction Known For Its Wolf, Sloth Bear, Chinkara And Leopard Is Located Near Kota Rajasthan.
Location: 50 km from Kota, Rajasthan
When to visit: Closed From July To September
Attractions: Densely Wooded, Housing 7th And 8th Century Temples And Animals Like Wolf, Sloth Bear, Chinkara And Leopard
Rajasthan - Kota - Darrah Wildlife Sanctuary
Darrah wildlife sanctuary was the hunting preserve of the erstwhile Maharaja of Kota. Spread over a hilly terrain, the Darrah sanctuary has dense woods that house Wolf, Sloth Bear, Chinkara And Leopard.
Other sightseeing here can include a visit to Jhalawar that has a beautiful fort. Nearby Jhairapatan is known for an ancient Sun temple built in the 10th century. Several other ancient temples, m built between the 7th - 8th centuries are located along the banks of Chandrabhaga river.
There is Forest department guest house inside the sanctuary. Kota is the nearest town and Udaipur is the nearest airport.