- Jodhpur International Desert Kite festival attracts the best kite flyers from India and abroad....
- Forts and Monuments
- Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Mehrangarh Fort
- Jaswant Thanda
- Phool Mahal
- Mehrangarh Fort Museum
- Guda Lake
- Mandore Garden
- Fairs & Festivals
- Kite Festival
- Nagaur Fair
- Marwar Festival
- Near Jodhpur
- Machiya Safari Park
- Kerala - God's Own Country
- Rajasthan Heritage Tour
- Sikkim Delight Tour
- Jewels Of Rajasthan Tour
- The Treasures of India & Nepal
- Temple and Spices Tour
- Best Of Two Cultures (Karnataka & Kerala)
- Backwater Beach Tours Kerala
- Golden Triangle Tour with Ajanta and Ellora
- Enchanting Kerala Tour
- Colourful Heritage Tour of Rajasthan
- Classical North India with Nepal
- Classical North India Tour
- Exotic Kerala Tour
- Rajasthan Forts And Palaces Tour
- Exotic South India Tour with Backwaters of Kerala
- Golden Triangle with Ranthambore Tour
- Golden Triangle Tour 5-6
Desert Kite Festival
Jodhpur International Desert Kite festival attracts the best kite flyers from India and abroad. The location for this exciting and colourful is the Jodhpur Polo Ground. The Desert Kite Festival is a three day mega jamboree, starting on Makar Sankrati (14th January).
Just like the kite festival at Jaipur, this too is extremely popular with the residents as well as tourists. A number of cultural activities, music and dancing add to the lively atmosphere.
The Umaid Bhawan is another popular location where the kite flyers congregate. Umaid Bhawan Palace is the site for the finals of the Fighter Kite Competition and the judging of the Display Kites followed by the prize distribution ceremony, the valedictory function, and a farewell dinner.
A flying kite symbolises the soaring spirit. The weather in middle January in the State of Rajasthan is such that kite flying in the beautiful city of Jodhpur or Jaipur is an uplifting experience for the soul.