- Sitamata Sanctuary -Rajasthan
- Kerala - God's Own Country
- Rajasthan Heritage Tour
- Sikkim Delight Tour
- Jewels of Rajasthan Tour
- The Treasures of India & Nepal
- Temple and Spices Tour
- Best Of Two Cultures (Karnataka and Kerala)
- Backwater Beach Tours Kerala
- Golden Triangle Tour with Ajanta and Ellora
- Enchanting Kerala Tour
- Colourful Heritage Tour of Rajasthan
- Classical North India with Nepal
- Classical North India Tour
- Exotic Kerala Tour
- Rajasthan Forts and Palaces Tour
- Exotic South India Tour with Backwaters of Kerala
- Golden Triangle with Ranthambore Tour
- Golden Triangle Tour 5-6
Situated in the Chittaurgarh region of Rajasthan, SitaMata wildlife sanctuary is 108 km from Udaipur. The area covered by this sanctuary is 423 sq km.
Spread near the Aravali mountain foothills, it is the only forest region that has teak trees of building quality. The forest having bamboo and dry deciduous vegetation is home to animals like leopard, hyena, jackal, fox, jungle cat, porcupine, spotted deer, wild bear, four - horned antelope and Nilgai. Its most famous inhabitant however is the Flying Squirrel. Arampura Forest Guest House is the place to lodge while visiting the sanctuary. It is also an excellent vantage point to see the Flying Squirrel.
The best time to see the squirrel is during February March when the trees shed their leaves, otherwise the sanctuary can be visited around the year except during monsoons.